Skip to main content
Hello everyone,

In this blogpost I will be telling you all about my design interpretation. 

Well, to improve the display of Nehru Planetarium, Delhi. I thought that for it I can make is a better display using arrows or symbols. Or I can develop a self explainatery modal which should interest the people.

To make of a specified age group. Well I thought of making it for kids because the planetarium exhibits is fine enough for mature minds but not for kids.
-Something which is easy to handle.
-Something that interests them.
Than I looked at other place Planetarium, Science Centres, etc; to get an idea of what all is already done and what more can be done.
Mind Mapping
After that I started gathering information, I took out a lot of information about the formation of Earth.
Formation of Earth
Well I you read the above article you will understand that the Earth's physical structure is made from the collision of infinite meteors And then I thought of a lot of things but as I had design for kids I thought of a zigsaw puzzle. Puzzle whose basic shape is tesselated (one shape which is repeated in such a way that no gaps is left in between). Which from one side will be brown in colour and from the other side will be 3D and would have Earth drawn on it.

Well, I hope you all liked my idea. Will show you my final design in my next blogpost.
Thank You.

References:


  • Spacecom. 2017. Spacecom. [Online]. [9 May 2017]. Available from: http://www.space.com/19175-how-was-earth-formed.html
  • Youtubecom. 2017. YouTube. [Online]. [9 May 2017]. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIF13tppRCs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nehru Planetarium

Hi, Hope you are all loving to know about Teen Murti Bhavan and are also planning to go there. And if not than I guess after reading this post you will. This post is about Nehru Planetarium. Nehru Planetarium Planetarium corridor There are about 5 Nehru Planetariums all around India. One of them is situated in Teen Murti Bhavan. It attraces about 2 lakh tourist per year.  This planetarium was inaugrated by Indira Gandhi on Feburary 6’ 1984. It has about 270 seats and is a dome shaped sky threatre. It promotes astronomy and give information on planets, solar system, constellation, zodiac, milkyway etc. Nehru Planetarium in itself contains several quizes, megastar projector, telescopes, Soyuz-T-10 which carried Rakesh Sharma, it also has his spacesuit and his journal on display. It has a dome shaped sky threatre having definite optical star projector which is capable of showing 2 billion stars at once. The screen in the threatre is made of fibre glass. When major solar eclips

Nehru Memorial Museum

Hello everyone, I hope you are all liking my posts. Well, today I will be discussing about the Nehru Memorial Museum which is inside the Teen Murti Bhavan. NEHRU MEMORIAL MUSEUM The Nehru Memorial Museum started on 1st April' 1965, by recreating, rearranging all the Nehru Ji's stuff. Since that day, an annual lecture take place in Teen Murti Bhavan on April 1st every year. The lecture is named Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Foundation Day Lecture .  The museum opens is open all week except mondays. It's timings are from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The museum contains several rooms with manuscripts, letters and pictures from the Nehru’s Office. The whole museum gives you a glance of our pre and post independence movement.  Teen Murti Bhavan comes under the Ministry of Culture. The building is made by Robert Tor Russel (Chief Architecture of the Public Works Department in 1930's) British Architecture who was also the architecture of Connaught Place. It’s architecture

Teen Murti Bhavan Introduction

Hello everyone, In my last post I talked about my topic Nizamuddin Railway Station, but because of some inconvenience I had to change my topic. Now my new topic is  Teen Murti Bhavan. Teen Murti Bhavan Teen Murti Bhavan The residence of our first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, Teen Murti Bhavan. Teen Murti Bhavan is a really peaceful place which has plenty of greenery along with knowledge.Teen Murti Bhavan has a neo-classical infrastructure with a military base. 3 statues Teen Murti Bhavan is originally named after the three lifesized statues that stands infront of Teen Murti Bhavan. These statues were made my Leonardo Jennings in 1922, to show respect to our brave soldiers who died in World War 1. These statues are made after 3 of our brave soldiers which traditionally belonged to Jodhpur, Mysore and Hyderabad. They served the Brtitish Indian Army. Location Teen Murti Bhavan is located in Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi↓. Tenn Murti bhavan is located South